Gnome Translation Boost

Salam to All..
  Ok .. We are all proud of what was done in KDE 3 .. and I am sure that with
your efforts we can keep things up with KDE Translation, and make it what
Evertone needs and expect ..
  As for now, we will start giving more and more time and attention to the
Sleepy project, Gnome-i18n .. The POT and PO files of Gnome was updated
yesterday .. and preperation for the boosting of Gnome Translation is all
set.. so what we need now is to have your magic fingers working and start
getting Arabic to have a place in Gnome !

For those who hadn't noticed, Arabeyes Site did add a new Section, the People
Section .. it is to define and show your efforts in Arabeyes projects .. and
I hope that you break the commit record by working hard in translation :-)
And take a look into the Projects pages such as KDE-i18n and Gnome-i18n to see
the names of those who contributed .. if your name is not there .. it is up
to you to get it there .. just start working :-)

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi