Word Wrap, Line breaks, and Arabic in KDE3

Hi All ..
  KDE 3 got released indeed .. and I can say that the Arab community is
indeed happy for Arabic support in it .. there is few issues that I noticed
in the Arabic interface I would like to ask about here :
  dialogs, configuration windows and so are very wide, that is due to the
fact that there is no line breaks in the dialog texts in the Arabic PO files,
and to the fact that Arabic text does not get word wrap ..
  I remember some time ago that there was an email here about the no need for
line breaks '\n' or so as it will wrap automatically .. am I correct ? after
it the Arabic PO files got tens of fuzzy strings related to removing line
breaks from msgids .. Now it is shown that there is no word wrap for Arabic ..

How can I help fix it ? who is working on the issues related to wordwraping ?
I really want that fixed in the very soon release .. it is really annoying,
and makes Arabic interface unusable in some cases ( such as Kmail
configuration).
Should I post it in bugs.kde.org ? ( I posted at least 4 reports for kde
beta2, 2 of them got fixed)

please help me on it ..
--
Yours,