Want to help .. Join now

Salam Azzadddine and everyone ..
If you have some free time .. join us and give real help .. help translating the POT files .. is there any problems that you are facing in starting ? It would be great to have you all in .. believe me .. it is easy and enjoyable .. and when you see the Arab KDE later next year, and see a string of yours showing up, I'm sure you will feel proud ( seeing the "malaf" menu in Kward, knowing that you translated it) ... come on .. and join in ..

		Yours
			Isam