Re: Hi All

--- Mohamme Hussain wrote:
> I'm new to your project but there is some terms I want to know:
> - Know I'm listed on Non-digested Members So what I can do.

I might be misunderstanding your question - but if you want to change
your status or "edit your options", do so on the following URL

> - I have some programming abilities so can I help you someway.

Find out which area(s) interest you and look into what it will take to
complete the tasks in mind.  A few suggestions,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/develop.php
  http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/project_list.txt

> - How I can view in arabic using textpad.

Someone else will answer this :-)

> - Can I post my job.

Please don't -- this forum/mailing-list is not to discuss these
types of issues and should be reserved for translation/documentation
issues only.