Re: Trolltech releases Qt 3.0

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 13:50, you wrote:
> the announcement is here
> http://www.trolltech.com/company/announce.html?Action=Show&AID=75
Thanks for passing the news

> One more thing, can I post some screenshots showing KDE3 with
> arabic support? (it's not yet perfect).

Please give us the link to the snapshots if they exist online .. if not try
to put them online ...
I think it is better to put them online and have the link posted.. better
than attaching the pictures as some of us have slow connection to the
internet ..

What is wrong in the KDE3 when it comes to arabic ? did you try the arabic
inteface ? kde-i18n-ara ??? how did it look ? please post any odd
translations that you come over ..
Later ..

--
		Yours