Re: I need some help

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:08:14 +0100 (BST), doc at arabeyes dot org wrote:

>  Salam Ali,
>  First of all, Do you have a CVS account?

Dear
i don't have CVS Account , but i have the program , i try to get account but
deu I don't know anything about UNIX OR Perl ,THE others Adnice me to just
work in translation and then the files to Someone (i guess his name is Issam
) so I asked to send some files to me to start  work then i can get CVS
account when i learn how to do that , so if you can send to me some files to
start work and when i finsh them i will sent them back to you for commite ,
and if you can please explaint to me in brife how to do translation
Thanks
ALI

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/