What's happening to you?

Salam all,
I'm just wondering that the mailing list was almost
inactive last week. No body posted any message (except
me & the new member Ali Isameel), No body commited a
single .po file except me in the last week.
What has happened? Why is there no work?
I would like to remind you with two things:
1-We have a dead line till 25 of feb. when KDE 3 will
be realeased.
2-We don't want the KDE Arabization to be like many
other abandoned Arabization projects, it has to be
active. Where is your activity guys?

And I also have one question, Where is Isam & Majid?