KDE-i18n-ara in KDE3 Alpha !

Salaam All !
	We all had been doing a good job  .. I was checking the KDE3 Alpha version
.. and I saw the KDE-i18n-ara ( Arabic Internationalization for KDE !!! ) ..
I really felt proud about the good job we had been doing so far .. But you
know what ? We still got a lot ahead !
	As soon as I am at least 50% able to write Arabic in an utf-8 supported
editor in Linux I will get back on line with translation .. and I hope that
when we can all do the translation from Linux we will be able to do it fast
.. so let's get to it !
	I hope that knowing that our work is getting included with the KDE3 Alpha
will get us to word harder .. maybe with the official release of KDE3 ( which
is some time at end of February 2002) , we will be finishing a great deal of
the Interface !

	Stay Up .. active :)
--
		Yours