Re: Small thing to be modified

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 04:59:58AM +0100, Mohammed Gamal wrote:
> Salam for all of you guys,
> I think you have to have to change something in your
> .po files, header information contain this:
>
> "Language-Team: Arabic <support at arabeyes dot org>"
>
> but the correct thing is that we use our mailing list
> address just like that:
>
> "Language-Team: Arabic <doc at arabeyes dot org>"
>
> I just wanted to inform you about that.

Ah! It's not a mistake. The language team's proper contact email address
should be 'support at arabeyes dot org' as it has previously been
mentioned.

'support' is setup specifically for this purpose. 'doc' is the public
mailing list and serves a slightly different purpose.

Always keep it as: 'Language-Team: Arabic <support at arabeyes dot org>'

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |