Re: String in Arabic Translation of KDE

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can cancel out the existance
of one country here and replace it with another. There should
be two separate entries, il and ps. Otherwise it wouldn't
fit right with the flag and currency data that appears with
it in the KDE Control Center.
I think that as translators you are commited to maintaining
the exact meaning of the string being translated, and avoid
translating according to personal or political beliefs.