Re: Some questions to answer.

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> 1. I took a look at KDE's progress bar-graph but I found
> that there are some files which are 100% translated
> are reported to be less than that.

I'll fix that.  FYI: the script currently incorrectly
ignores multi-line translations akin to,

  msgstr ""
  "there is the translated string here"

> 2. I went to GNOME's translation project website, &
> Arabeyes.org was listed as the Arabic Translation
> Team, does that mean we're going to translate GNOME
> after finnishing KDE, or that somebody just put
> Arabeyes site without your knowledge?

No, we (arabeyes workers) signed up after lengthy discussions :-)
Its all part of the larger picture of having full arabic support
on linux/unix.

Make sure to visit the following text document for further details
on arabeyes' road-map,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/project_list.txt

Also, make a habit of visiting arabeyes' "development" section off
of the main page for status and project details...

For further discussion on this topic and others relating to arabeyes
in a broader sense, please use the 'general' mailing-list.