[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: QaMoose Usage ?
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: QaMoose Usage ?
- From: Djalel Chefrour <djalel dot chefrour at irisa dot fr>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:17:41 +0100
- Organization: IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, FRANCE
Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- chefrour djalel wrote:
> > How can'I know how many words are in Qamoose ?
> > (a kind of list display in alphabetic order ...)
> On the main page
> note the numbers past the "Please use the form below ..."
> The (#1/#2) --> #1 means pending terms awaiting inspection
> #2 means terms available and approved
> You should be able to search substrings using the "Any Match"
> Are you sure you are entering your arabic terms using
> the UTF-8 encoding ??? Make sure you do that.
Yes. I can't see arabic text but in netscape I use View->Character Set
Did you got my subbmitions in another charset ?