Re: QaMoose Usage ?

--- chefrour djalel wrote:

>  How can'I know how many words are in Qamoose ?
>  (a kind of list display in alphabetic order ...)

On the main page

 http://www.arabeyes.org/qamoose/index.cgi

note the numbers past the "Please use the form below ..."
The (#1/#2) --> #1 means pending terms awaiting inspection
                #2 means terms available and approved

You should be able to search substrings using the "Any Match"
option.

>  Anayway, I hope that my propositions are worthy.
>  And I attached a file containing  the words I
>  submitted....

Are you sure you are entering your arabic terms using
the UTF-8 encoding ???  Make sure you do that.