QaMoose Usage ?

 Salam Alaykum,

 I've submitted some words translations to Qamoose.

 And was surprised because only one of them was
 already there. It's the word socket which was
translated to Makbass (although I think Wasla is more
appropriate).
The words that was accpeted (as submissions) are of
frequent use ! Did this mean that there are few
translators that use Qamoose ?

 How can'I know how many words are in Qamoose ?
 (a kind of list display in alphabetic order ...)

 Anayway, I hope that my propositions are worthy.
 And I attached a file containing  the words I
submitted....

 Salam,
 Djalel.