Re: KDE Translation

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

Salam,

I have just updated our CVS with the once-again updated PO's from the KDE

[abdulla at personal kde-i18n]$ cvs update
Fatal error, aborting.
almuhairi: no such user
[abdulla at personal kde-i18n]$

seeing a msg like that surely does not help. Someone recommended yudit and it was used based on that recommendation, now this. Anyways, I suspected that yudit inserted some chars but I thought that it created a special temp file or something...never did it come to my mind that it would do something terrible as inserting them into the edited file.