Re: kdebase - final push

 --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote: > The
kdebase directory is close to being done (its at
> 82%), but I've seen
> some none kdebase files being attended to in other
> directories.  Wouldn't
> it be more prudent to fully complete kdebase and
> then move on (as a group)
> to another directory (let's do a bit of coordination
> to meet this milestone).
>
> This would certainly give us a leg up on what's been
> done and what needs
> further attention, no ?
>
> Simply stating the obvious :-)
>
> BTW: the deadline is coming up FAST (less than 60
> days)
>
> We really need ALL YOUR HELP !!!!!!!
>
>  - Nadim

I Completely agree with you, Anyway it's fine that we
finnished 20% of the interface in 3 months only wher
some other teams are working from about 2 years & just
finnished 50%, & that was because the team-work.
Anyway I have an advice for the translators that is to
use KBabel, because it makes work a piece of cake &
very fast. It's real that KBabel doesn't support RTL &
shaping yet but it makes work really easy, most of the
files I commited recently were translated by KBabel.

Best Regards,
Mohammed

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Linux Arabization Team
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org