Re: to Mr Yasser

On Friday 30 November 2001 10:45, you wrote:
> Moreover I tried several times last week to login to Arabeyes to update the
> records in my CVS, but always got a message saying something like "CVS
> exited normally ... 0". And I cannot do that from work either. I hope I can
> fix my computer soon to start this taks that I wanted to start 2 years ago!

well when WinCVS says that "CVS exited normaly ... 0" that means that
everything went out fine, and that you have the command you requested (
either update, commit, or add) successfuly done .. so that is a good sign :)

About the problems with Mandrake 8 .. I always try to avoid using the Windows
Partition for Linux, although it is possible in Mandrake 8, but I don't see
it as reliable as the ext2 ...

I hope that you get past the problems you are facing, and join us when ever
you can .. anytime you are facing a problem in WinCVS or translation, don't
hasitate to send us 'doc at arabeyes dot org' about it .. we would be glad to help
you all ..

			Yours
				Isam Bayazidi
				Amman - Jordan