Re: Doc digest, Vol 1 #84 - 3 msgs

Dear All:

As my home computer ran completely out of order a few days ago, I am obliged
to try to participate in the project from my computer at work.

I am trying to login to arabeyes archives by using Wincvs, but when I
configure the proxy I get the following message:

"cvs -z9 login
(Logging in to anoncvs at arabeyes dot org)
cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server arabeyes.org: Connection reset by peer

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****"

And when I do so without configuring the proxy I get the following message:

"NEW CVSROOT: anoncvs at arabeyes dot org:/home/CVS (password authentication)
cvs -z9 login
(Logging in to anoncvs at arabeyes dot org)
cvs [login aborted]: connect to arabeyes.org:2401 failed: Connection timed out

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****"

I would really appreciate it if somebody could tell me how to solve this
problem.

Best Regards!

Yasser Chaddad

Chatting in Arabic is More Fun with Maktoob Chat, http://chat.maktoob.com