Re: The Arabeyes Translation FAQ

Isam Bayazidi writes:

> At 09:39 PM 01/12/01 +0000, Abdulah wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks For Nothing...
> > >

> What it wrong ? do you find a problem in the current FAQ ? if you don't get
> positive and tell us how could he make it better we would not be able to
> make this FAQ useful .. please everyone respond positively, about how to
> make the FAQ better, not just remarks that could not be utilized
>
>                  Yours
>                          Isam Bayazidi

Salam

Thanks a lot Isam

I didn't find the answer to my question in the FAQ

My answer is:

I installed wincvs 1.3 Beta It didn't work.("wincvs
1.3 generated an error and will be closed....bla bla
bla")

then I installed wincvs 1.2 it worked (Hurray!!)

I followed the instructions you wrote in that UTF-8
page (Why in the heck UTF-8???)

It was a simple informative page so thanks...

Now when I chose login I get that message in the
console bar

"NEW CVSROOT: anoncvs at arabeyes dot org:/home/CVS (password
authentication using a proxy)
cvs login
(Logging in to anoncvs at arabeyes dot org)
cvs [login aborted]: proxy server 212.31.117.80 :8080
does not support http tunnelling

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****"

Where is the problem?? I hope that the problem is me
so you can fix it by kicking me out of your wonderful
project.

Salam

Visit IslamWay Radio Online
http://www.islamway.com