[developers] Muhannad AL Hariri wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Muhannad AL Hariri requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- Muhannad AL Hariri

View invitation from Muhannad AL Hariri

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation