[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [developers] Using Mlterm with VTE. Help needed in debuging and packaging
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: [developers] Using Mlterm with VTE. Help needed in debuging and packaging
- From: Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 01:38:42 +0300
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:08:37AM +0300, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> I don't think both can coexist, you can only have one libvte at time
> (may be with some complex setup both can coexist, but I don't know how
Compile the new mlterm and install it into another prefix:
/usr/local/mlterm for example.
Then create a script:
Then create a launcher for that script.
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F 280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.