[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [developers] English?!
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [developers] English?!
- From: Mohammed Adnčne Trojette <adn at diwi dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:19:37 +0200
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
On Mon, Aug 02, 2010, MSc. Haydar Alkaduhimi wrote:
> I also support this, first of all this mailing list is to help Arabic
> support not english support, I know that there are many who are reading
> this mailing list can not read Arabic, but this does not justify us
> prevent Arabic from the list which suppose to support Arabic.
> It's now very easy to translate any text using google translator or any
> online translator.
Initially, this mailing-list was supposed to be English-speaking because
coding skills are not at all proportionate to language skills. Moreover,
most of the improvements made on printing/showing Arabic, LTR... were
done by non-Arabic locutors.
If you write Arabic, just don't expect non Arabic-reading people helping
you spontaneously ;-)
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette