[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [developers] ASR - Arabic Speech Recognition
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [developers] ASR - Arabic Speech Recognition
- From: Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:16:08 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=XHjrNNOFX9JehHmbuGV5JErv2ELdmYZY+zXC0AXAcrc=; b=wy2VLTTbLI0tmPty9MVfh+ggnrSu5q6e3NMQpnIaNMse/6fZ++qGk6Ob2Ll+T3wO18 5EP2fN/184T/EZ2yjnfx2wQfh8/x5Tlrfm8cBznw4XTN7Kcgg3mos2tQz6HmDdgbTabY KZQeDxzHOMxC7HMUktHihCxPCOz9kx8TCqt1c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=aGkCKH3je7sMxOTsK97pEozhsLRbNqt764SwGAoeHvTkdEz4WUjBdJT8WCyOQHe4fI lTeA2mdOCBRJ56NHYV5LdzJQd/MymZfhRX0rqaHQh7YSwCkdm9wSDSehiAz4Yyt1474V b8FCXKZ50hkesCsnFMDi1aSoUKpCl66wWIu54=
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com>
Kindly I am doing Master Thesis in NLP, I started with speech recognition after doing some achievements the topic halted and switched to OCR,
so I would like to share the work i did with the speech recognition with you, it is about 6 months of work and investigation, so I appreciate to contribute it to open source instead of wasting it on my hard drive.
The contribution will be as follow
6 - small set about 1000 recorded spoken sentence used in the training and testing
Also I am ready to give a quick session with anyone interested to contribute to explain any details the knowledge require is no more than basic programming skills, and shell scripts.
if anyone interested we can set a road map to complete this.
This sounds great! How usable is it?