Re: [developers] File with list of cities, latitude and longitude.

Salam,

Minbar [1] uses libgweather-locations [2]. I hosted it in the app in
0.2, but I'm looking to farm it out as a dependant lib.

The upside is that the list is extensive, and it is extensively
translated and checked by the various GNOME translation teams.

There is an easy GNOME code to load the list. Can't see why you can't adapt it.

The downside is that the list is huge, and so are its translations, so
you must think about that.

[1] http://djihed.com/minbar
[2] http://live.gnome.org/LibGWeather

Djihed