Re: [developers] libQuran and QtQuran

Salam brother.

As far I know, no body is working on this project at the moment, they discussed a new libquran-ng
back in the days, but i am not sure if something is done about it yet!

As for the QT interface, it would be really nice to convert it to Qt4, as it brings a lot of improvement
and hopefully livens the project again. In the feature (KDE4.2?), it can be converted to KDE4 and used as a
plasmoid which I think would be really cool.

As for the audio files, I think they use versebyverse.org whom they have sudays tilawa, but I am not 100% sure.

Regards.