From: أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmoudy at users dot sourceforge dot net>
To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:26:33 AM
Subject: Re: [developers] The arabic glyphs for VGA16 font face are slim

as-salamu alaykom,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 04:23:02PM -0700, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Wonderful. I hope this solves the problem when doing the installation
> in Arabic and we start getting squares instead of Arabic text.

  I don't think this will solve the squares problem (I don't know about
  this problem actually), all I done was replace the slim arabic glyphs
  (which I consider to be eye-fatiguing) which already exists in
  console-setup Debian package with clearer (yet simpler) arabic glyphs.

--
أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer