Re: zekr's information dialogue in Ubuntu

as-salamu alaykom,

  Do you mean that you want to show information dialogues during the
  debian installation of zekr (ie. when one does dpkg -i zekr) ? Or you
  mean that when one is running zekr, he sees the information dialogues ?

  If it is the first case, then I suggest using debconf. There's a nice
  debconf tutorial on: http://www.fifi.org/doc/debconf-doc/tutorial.html

--
 أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer