Re: [developers] HTMLDOC No Arabic Support

welcome Mohammed

i install htmldoc with package manager ( YUM) , in Fedora 10 Gnome

and i will give u some info about this package, and how i do the converting  :

$ yum info htmldoc

Installed Packages
Name       : htmldoc
Arch       : i386
Version    : 1.8.27
Release    : 7.fc10
Size       : 8.4 M
Repo       : installed
Summary    : Convert HTML source files into HTML, PostScript, or PDF
URL        : http://www.htmldoc.org/
License    : GPLv2 with exceptions
           : With no options a HTML document is produced on stdout.  The second form of HTMLDOC reads HTML source from stdin, which allows you to use HTMLDOC
           : as a filter.  The third form of HTMLDOC launches a graphical interface that allows you to change options and generate documents interactively.