RE : Re: Siragi

Good day,
Could you give a short statment of Siragi status (latest previous release, where to download the code). I was a little active a year ago when Tarik Fdil was directly involved...

Regards,
Khairy

"(Imed Chihi) عماد الشيحي" <imed dot chihi at gmail dot com> a écrit :
David,

2007/5/14, David Gelbart :
> While I'm not an Arabeyes contributor, I found the April 2007 thread
> about Siragi OCR very interesting. I have some comments, in three
> areas: (1) OCRopus / Tesseract, (2) Summer of Code and (3) Hebrew.

Thanks for those valuable clarifications. They are going to help us
understand certain obscure areas.

-Imed

--
Imed Chihi - عماد الشيحي