[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Thwab's data "license" [WAS: Re: Thwab final release]
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Thwab's data "license" [WAS: Re: Thwab final release]
- From: Ahmed El-Mahmoudy <aelmahmoudy at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:20:06 +0300
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 11:50:09AM +0300, Anas Husseini wrote:
> I agree with Djihed. Simply, this sort of Data has its own license which is the following:
> nobody is allowed to modify the original source of books, but it is possible to modify the
> copy included in Thwab if there any differences (mistakes) between the copy and the original
> source. Furthermore, any reference to one (or more) of Thwab-lib Data is not allowed unless it
> is copied as it is.
Ok, I finished packaging thwab-lib, you can find the source debian
package on: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/thwab-lib
What's missing is finishing the debian/copyright file, I need help
with the exact paragraph about the copyright of the books.
Please note, that the only book shipped by thwab-lib is thwab-lib
reference, which contains some Qur'anic ayat. So I dunno how to handle
that situation in the copyright file.