Re: Thwab's data "license" [WAS: Re: Thwab final release]

as-salamu alaykom,

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 11:50:09AM +0300, Anas Husseini wrote:
>    I agree with Djihed. Simply, this sort of Data has its own license which is the following:
>    nobody is allowed to modify the original source of books, but it is possible to modify the
>    copy included in Thwab if there any differences (mistakes) between the copy and the original
>    source. Furthermore, any reference to one (or more) of Thwab-lib Data is not allowed unless it
>    is copied as it is.
  Ok, I finished packaging thwab-lib, you can find the source debian
  package on: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/thwab-lib

  What's missing is finishing the debian/copyright file, I need help
  with the exact paragraph about the copyright of the books.

  Please note, that the only book shipped by thwab-lib is thwab-lib
  reference, which contains some Qur'anic ayat. So I dunno how to handle
  that situation in the copyright file.