Re: Thwab final release

Salam,
FDL have some restriction, last time I check. Some even claim that FDL
is not *free* enough.

Anyway, do you really think it is a good idea to let anyone to edit
the books freely?

Regards.

On 5/17/07, Ahmed El-Mahmoudy <aelmahmoudy at users dot sourceforge dot net> wrote:
as-salamu alaykom,

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 12:41:59PM +0200, moayyad sadi wrote:
> the FDL is for the reference only
>
> all code is under GPL except data files
> which are FDL or GPL
> I did not make my mind yet but assume that thay are FDLed

Well, are you sure that documents are FDLed ? I don't understand about
licenses, but usually those *free* licenses mean that the books can be
edited by anyone.