[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: ITL status
- From: Abderrahim Kitouni <a dot kitouni at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:12:40 +0100
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.5
The first problem I faced trying to port Minbar to Windows was the
dependencies, I found a binary distribution of gtk/glade, cross-compiling
gstreamer was quite easy, but trying to cross-compile libitl showed that the
current build system (autoconf with handwritten Makefile.in) was ineffective.
I rewrote it using automake and it compiled fine (the SWIG wrapper isn't
compiled). I'd like to have it included but I have some questions:
1. Who is the current mainainer ?
2. What else can be done for the library ? (someone noted wrappers/ports to