Re: Thwab final release

as-salamu alaykom,

  Also I need help in the following:
  1. Adding an icon for thwab-lib
  2. are the scripts in the scripts/ dir. needed for thwab-lib to
  operate or are they needed to add new books ? Because if they are not
  needed by thwab-lib, I am thinking of having them in a separate
  package, say thwab-utils
  3. I need help in the copyright file (the thwab-lib reference is under
  FDL license, I dunno how to mention that in the copyright file)