[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Working on Quran project
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Working on Quran project
- From: "Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya" <meor dot ridzuan at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:45:37 +0800
I just want to touch on one thing. Why you want to creat text data
component from the text file? Actually, you can extract the text file
quite easily using laguage like Perl.
On the other hand, the text is incomplete. You can use my version of
the text if you like, but not 100% compatible with convention use in
the Quran project.
On 5/4/07, Mohamed Badawi <mohamed dot badawi at gmail dot com> wrote:
I started working on the Quran project a week ago. I was finally able to get
libquran to work with qtquran yesterday. I had to mess around for a bit to
make everything work on openSUSE 10.2. I might write a little document
explaining how to install everything in more proper way than the
documentation exists now. The current documentation caused me some confusion
and that might be because I haven't worked on Linux for development in a
long time. Any way, I listed some points that I would like to get some
1. I did not encounter any compilation errors in qtquran nor libquran
(latest releases available online).
2. Please provide any documentation that might not be available online or
even developer notes and TODO lists and so on.
3. How to create text data component using the 114 xml file available in
4. Recommendations for development tools to use
5. Any other feedbacks are welcome
Thank you, and salam,
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org