Re: Summer of Code

On 3/13/07, Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at gnome dot org> wrote:

You got the point. We could always outputs PCM, but let's not
depending on a certain codec here. We could approach it using plugin
based mechanism. We could have as many as codec plugins to read and
output the audio data to PCM. We just need to provide the interface in
libquran core and let interested developers to develop their own
plugins.
Agreed. Great idea, even better, this way we could abstract the way
files are stored  (file per aya vs file per sura), and leave this to
the plugin developers.