[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Summer of Code
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Summer of Code
- From: "Ayman Hourieh" <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:15:26 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Vq0NMwvcHhLpQQsQkvKNkMMn+CACmh7jVdt3ZvFIih4NMVrI/iPkQ8jDwH9HbHf6fzP2zwswdtA3FJClqENaZLvDhqIJkibsYjSYV1L1w5oHluNAgVcaMW6mLgQHrbcj99EeXzQbGVnfHzW8FyntmgRq6yC0w5y/Z7MNmAwzWZ0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ipPHL+rieDGjHLJFUe/29AeLlNAESLe2YfVpXFlDVCf4rgvQW+zNH3W/Ho8lPsz5MhNg6tSY3AsZZTs9xdfsUvQ8TSBeBS8CxN2EizpJ9PaO0GxPbF2UGz3FAuZzsDPTfLvNA49gNQrUcrCjdI0tND5IsZaE8SbSNsnf6mgF5y4=
On 3/9/07, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> * Any bidi problems with firefox ?
> * Copy and paste between openoffice and firefox ?
And it was mentioned that firefox has a number of issues or bugs. We need
to track these bugs in their proper page  while keeping focused on what
needs attention sooner rather than later. But in order to include these
into our GSoC task-list don't we need some insight into mozilla's internal
Good call, we need to collect all those bugs on the wiki. I'll work on
this as soon as possible and order bugs according to priority (to the
best of my knowledge).
As for mentoring a SoC project, unfortunately I don't have enough
knowledge of the internals of Mozilla's rendering engine. I can guide
a student on what needs to be done, but not on how to do it. From what
I've read in the HOWTO Djihed linked to, this is not enough to mentor