Re: Summer of Code

Salam,

Nadim Shaikli a écrit :
--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
Some ideas (Dump off the top of my head. Might be completely nonsense):
* The ayaspell project (http://ayaspell.blogspot.com) needs help

Wonderful - can someone from the ayaspell project chime-in with their willingness to help prospective volunteers (to tell them what needs to be done, etc) ?

We do not have a large problem with Hunspell/arabic. Taha Zerrouki who is working on the code solved all the problems of the support of Arabic and remains only the test and the applications on the linguitic matter (Ayaspell dic).
You can see his work in hunspell's source here:

http://groups.google.com/group/ayaspell-dic/files

Thank you very much to have thought of Ayaspell.

Mohamed Kebdani
--
http://perso.menara.ma/~kebdani/