Re: Munfasel font, a font that don't need shaping

But i have a final question?
the font doesn't need shaping this will be nice but what about BIDI,
it still need to >be RTL and also LTR when number.

BiDi is much easier than shapping any amature programmer can implement
a fast inplace no memory consuming simple BiDi

The next step is creating an LTR Arabic script. :D
No this is cracking :)

.... patented ...
I never heard of it before
any way this mean that my idea worth something

but of course it's better than the patented my all means
just for being freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee