Re: Tools?

sorry guys,
                i didn't notice that about sending my msn or yahoo account.anyway all of u are brothers and good friends of me

               thx nadim and i'm sorry for inconvenience.
islam

On 3/2/07, Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com> wrote:
Hi Nadim,

Ahmed Sayed Said:
>> by the  way islam if you need to IM me you could send me your yahoo account or msn i used to use both messengers, in a private Email

Thank you for your comments, but i actually request from Islam email to send this info in a private email and i replied automatically, i didn't notice that it came from development, i think he didn't notice this or replied automatically also on my request :).
sorry for incoveince.

On 3/1/07, Nadim Shaikli < shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
--- Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com > wrote:
> i've added to my yahoo messenger

Gents, for these kinds of emails (where others aren't benefiting from the
info noted), do please take 'em private (sharing personal email/IM info
would fall into that category); be aware that we have in excess of 200
people on this list.

BTW: do please trim your emails and cite only portions that are relevant
     to the conversation - ie. there is no need to simply reply and append
     the __entire__ thread in all one's emails.