Re: Khotot-1.9beta1 release

On 6/25/07, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Sunday 24 June 2007 07:22:22 Ahmed El-Mahmoudy wrote:
> Won't the Uthmaani font for Qur'an (arabeyes-qr.ttf) font be included
> in the arabic fonts ?

mry_KacstQurn [1] , By Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya [2]  , and the new Kacst fonts
[3] should be included too.

Great! nice info, I'll what we can do regarding this.

Also , the origin of Arabeyes fonts (Ae*) must be clarified. And: Thanks

Ask Nadim about this, as I have no idea.

Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [www.khaledhosny.org]

Support Free Knowledge [ar.wikipedia.org]