Re: Khotot-1.9beta1 release

This will fix http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=427886

> Get it from http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/pub/khotot-1.9beta1.tar.bz2
> Please test

I'll package it for Debian soon to get some feedback! Great, thanks :-)

Please did you manage to drop the ae_ prefix from the fonts' name.

I am using the following script to do it in the Debian packages:

#!/usr/bin/fontforge
# Drop the ae_ prefix in the Arabeyes fonts

i=1
while ( i<$argc )
  Open($argv[i])
  name=Strsub( $fontname, 3 )