Lulua

Hello,
I would like to suggest a new project, it's simply an Arabic Perl, I
was thinking of the name Lulua (Pearl in Arabic, because the word Perl
was taken from Pearl), I also sent an official request to perl.org and
they said they're going to start a survey within a few days and
they're going to respond by 7th July, at latest.

I would like to hear  your feedbacks and I would like to hear from the
coordinators of the site to say what they think about it.

BTW, Those of you who are in the doc mailing list... I know, earlier,
I said that having such thing would be a waste but people change!

Cheers,
--
Laith Juwaidah
juwaidah1990 at gmail dot com