Re: RFC libquran: Data packaging

On 7/26/07, Mohsen Saboorian <mohsens at gmail dot com> wrote:
> You can access KFC CP1256 text using their search page. You should be
> able to access their full text through a set of HTTP GET requests...
>
> BTW, their text does not fully comply with Uthmani mushaf. I can send
> a few differences if you like.
Thanks and JAK, i didn't know that.
i'm gusseing the diffrences might be due to CP1256 not containing some
unicode chars e.g small alef.
and, yes please, i could use a sample of the differences

On 7/26/07, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> wrote:
> If there any thing I can help with, please let me know (I'm student in
> Al-Azhar, faculty of medicine though)
Thanks and JAK, i'll forward your email address to them, they are
shari3a and da3wa, graduates, so they definitely could use the
technical help.

Ahmed Ghoneim