Re: RFC libquran: API

On 7/26/07, Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at gnome dot org> wrote:
> QuranStatus quran_package_open (const gchar *full_path, QuranPackage *package);

Are we depending on GLib? if we're using libc only, we should use
standard types only, or better yet, for ease of use and portability we
can define our own types. this would help a great deal in maintaining
a single source (less #ifdefs) and accommodate the windows retarded
generic text mapping and TCHAR.H, by simply defining eg. qchar to mean
_TCHAR for windows in just one place

i know that this is a preliminary list, but just a small reminder that
we need some utility functions for malloc/free (quran_free,
quran_malloc) for reasons explained in a previous message.

thanks alot for your efforts.

salam
Ahmed Ghoneim