Re: Time to STOP pasting code into emails :)

you can also use PasteBin.ca which alsio has formatting facilityy.

/A

From: "Zied Abid" <ziedabid at gmail dot com>
To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Subject: Re: Time to STOP pasting code into emails :)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:07:30 +0200

Salam to everyone,

I think it's easier (and cleaner ) to write mail with attached files .
so each person can read Codes with his favorite text editor ( for me it's
VIM ).

On 7/24/07, A.Haq Abbad <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:

Salam to everyone,

I see alot of people trying to represent a solution or patch, and what
they do, is paste the whole code into the email, which is ugly (no syntax
highliting, wrecks up the whole email), and not so professional (whats nadim
wants us to be) ;-).
Note, it has been done manytimes, so I am not blaming anybody, or
instruction any body, its just a  sugesstion, hey i'm smiling :D, here is
how you do it:

go to:
http://www.slexy.org/         // despite the name, its legit

paste your code there, then (optional) add your name, discribtion,
language type.
then you'll get a link, which links to what you've typed! thats all,
pretty simple :)

To make things even more fun, the site is developed by one of my friends
from university, so if you want to add any features, or have any suggestion,
let me know, and i'll force him to apply it ;)... jokes.

Wassalam

A Abbad

Here is an example:
libquran.c, the new version.