Re: Quran project maintainer (Mohammad DAMT)

On 7/22/07, A.Haq Abbad <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:
Salam bro
Welcome to arabeyes, I hope you'll be comfortable with everyone :)
As for C++, I agree with you, as I didnt work on huge projects,
and my only reason choosing C++ was because of the OO concept,
as I think its easier to work with, especially Classes and Scope,
as I like it when you tell some one, go get XX class done! or modify DDD
class... etc

Well, seriously, I don't mind anything, as its just a thought from a not
very experienced programmer :D

Wasslam 3alaikum

Wa 3alikom al salam,

thanks alot :)
and really, i didn't mean to start a C/C++ flamefest :), it was just
my 2 cents, and of course it's up to the maintainers, i'm just a
newbie here.