Re: Quran in JSON format

Salam,

can your please, add a link to http://quran.tanyt.org/?lang=ar on your wiki, it use xml and speex files from arabeyes.org quran project.

http://quran.tanyt.org/ has yet a link to arabeyes.org quran project page. :-)

I can give my code (php + sql + java applet for speex file) but there is no documentation and the code it's not very clean.

About JSON format it's simple to write an perl, java or what else script to transform xml to json format. But why do you want this format ? :-\

In my site i use tafsir text from this site http://www.prayertimes.ps/download.asp i think this file is an open source like because there is this text on the site : : * We Kindly Ask All Brothers/Sisters to Redistribute The CDs In Their Countries As Much As They Can, And We Ask God Accept From Them And Us This Charity

*UTF-8 version of this text : http://quran.tanyt.info/xml/h1.utf8.txt

To test ajax tafsir go to http://quran.tanyt.info/?sura=1 to have tafsir click on aya text, to have audio for one aya click on aya's number

to have "karaoke" style choose قراءة متواصل .

Regards.

Adnan Siddiqi a écrit :

Salam All

I have used XMLized Quran in different languages which was maintained by Arab Eyes. I wonder is there any copy in JSON format?

Thanks

Adnan