[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE : 4. libquran configuration and compilation errors + patch RE: libquran concerns (nabil ben khalifa)
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: RE : 4. libquran configuration and compilation errors + patch RE: libquran concerns (nabil ben khalifa)
- From: Mohammed Adnčne Trojette <adn at diwi dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:14:08 +0200
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.14+cvs20070403 (2007-04-02)
On Thu, Jul 19, 2007, nabil ben khalifa wrote:
> I did not change anything in the libquran apart from the speex headers files location and the addition of the le_short function as you can see in the patch I have included in my mail.
> The le_short() function was included in the speex library but is no more included in the latest version, so as you can see in the patch I included in my message I added the le_short() function got from an earlier version of the speex library.
I commited your patch. Thanks!
> For the gnomequran there was a lot of changes, I will send in a next message a patch showing these changes.
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette