Re: Glibc Arabic locales

--- Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 10:16:50PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Khaled, did you submit your changes/modification to the proper/actual
> > maintainers of these locales ?  Did you contact anyone that is
> > affiliated with maintaining the locales ?
>
> That's what I was planning on, but I was waiting to see if someone here
> has some issues/ideas, as it seems there isn't. I'll be submitting this
> to mainstream soon ISA.

Thanks - do please keep us posted or better yet CC 'developer' when
you do so as I'm sure other issues will arise and it would be nice for
us to know whom to contact for future revisions.

In passing, do please cite only relevent portions in your email replies
(instead of including ALL previous text - to cut down on content).

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/