Re: newbie

Assalamo alaykom,

I am very interested in contributing to the Quran project, I have looked at the code a year ago but didn't have time but now as I have time I will be glad to help.

Let me introduce myself:

I am Nabil Ben Khalifa, a tunisian software engineer (4+ years) living in france. I have a Phd in software engineering earned after an Engineer diploma in software engineering. I am an experienced C/C++ developer (12+ years), but I also have experience with other languages and technologies (Pascal, Lisp, Perl, Qt, Gtk, ...). I am an experienced Linux user (Mandriva, Redhat, Slackware) (10+ years). I am an arabic language speaker (native) but I also speak fluently french and english.

Well I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Nabil Ben Khalifa